Downloading and installing ProShow is easy and just takes a few moments. Use the same download for registered copies, upgrades, and trials.
Downloading and Installing ProShow
Download the latest version by clicking here and then follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Choose Save when prompted to download. Most browsers today will automatically save the file to your ‘Downloads’ folder located under your User profile in Windows.
- If prompted to choose a location to save the file, use the ‘Save As’ screen to select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Click the Save (or Open) button to begin the downloading process.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Start the Installation by double clicking on the file you downloaded (the filename will look something like psgold_60_xxxx.exe or pspro_60_xxxx.exe).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ProShow installation.
That’s it! You are now ready to run ProShow!
If you need assistance entering your registration key, Click here for instructions on how to enter your registration key into ProShow.