Downloading the Presenter plug-in is easy and just takes a few moments. If you’re downloading Presenter yourself, you just need to open the file you downloaded to start the installation.
Downloading and Installing Presenter
- Choose Save when prompted to download. Most browsers today will automatically save the file to your ‘Downloads’ folder located under your User profile in Windows.
- If prompted to choose a location to save the file, use the ‘Save As’ screen to select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Click the Save (or Open) button to begin the downloading process.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the file you downloaded (the filename will look something like pxsetup.exe).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Presenter plug-in installation.
Thats it! Now you are ready to play ProShow slide shows in your web browser.