Downloading Effect Packs is easy and just takes a few minutes. Effect Packs can be quite large in some cases, so you’ll want to be sure the download completes successfully.
Before getting started you need to make sure you have your registration key for the Effect Pack you are trying to download and install. If you have misplaced this information and need to retrieve your key, Click here.
You also need to make sure you have an active internet connection for product activation.
Downloading and Installing Effect Packs
- Click the green Download button on the ProShow Effects page.
- When prompted, select which pack you would like to download.
- Enter your effect pack registration key and click ‘Continue’.
- Once registration is accepted, you are ready to download!
- Click the ‘Start Download’ button and when prompted select ‘Save’. Most browsers today will automatically save the file to your ‘Downloads’ folder located under your User profile in Windows.
- If prompted to choose a location to save the file, use the ‘Save As’ screen to select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Click the Save (or Open) button to begin the downloading process.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the file you downloaded (the filename will look something like install_ProShowStyles1.exe or install_ProShowTransitions1.exe)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Effect Pack installation. During the installation you will be required to enter your Effect Pack registration key, so make sure you keep this handy.
Thats it! ProShow will automatically pick up the new effects you just installed and make them available to you when creating your shows.
If you need assistance entering your registration key, click here for instructions on how to enter your registration key into accessories.