At Photodex, we’re obsessed with quality and making sure your video slideshows are the best they can be. That’s why Vimeo is our preferred method of output for sharing video slideshows online. See why below!
- High-Quality, No Ads
With Vimeo, your videos look their very best across tons of devices. Stream them on mobile, tablet, and TV in gorgeous 1080p HD with no ads.
- Powerful Privacy Controls
Choose who sees your videos and where they can be embedded, or add a password. Plus and PRO members can hide videos from vimeo.com, or choose exactly which domains their videos can appear on.
- Supportive Community of Creators
Vimeo’s community is second to none. Creators and video enthusiasts from around the world are constantly sharing projects and supporting each other. You’ll find tons of inspiration and support around every corner.
And now it’s easier than ever to export to Vimeo. ProShow Gold, ProShow Producer and ProShow Web now all export directly to Vimeo, giving you a seamless output experience to the best online platform for sharing your videos. Follow the steps below to learn how to export directly from ProShow products to Vimeo.
Export to Vimeo in ProShow Gold + ProShow Producer
- In ProShow, click on Publish and select Vimeo
- Select the Video Quality (Choose from 360p, 480p, 720p, or 1080p)
- Add your Title, Description, and Tags
- Click the Upload To Vimeo button to start the upload process to Vimeo
Export to Vimeo in ProShow Web
- Click Share on the top-right of the watch page
- Select Vimeo on the share screen
- Click Share Now to start the upload process to Vimeo