The Photodex remote client software is only available through a direct download link provided by your Support rep. To download the client you must have the email the rep sent you containing the URL for the client. Once you have downloaded the remote client you simply run the software and wait for your Support rep to connect to your computer.
Downloading and Running the Remote client:
- Click on the direct download link provided to you by your Support rep (the URL will look something like http://www.photodex.com/z2456)
- Choose Save when prompted to download. Most browsers today will automatically save the file to your ‘Downloads’ folder located under your User profile in Windows.
- If prompted to choose a location to save the file, use the ‘Save As’ screen to select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Click the Save (or Open) button to begin the downloading process.
- Wait for download to complete
- Run the remote client by double clicking on the file you downloaded (the filename will look something like 2456.exe)
- Now wait for the Support rep to connect to your computer
- When prompted, click the ‘Allow’ button on the popup message so the Support Rep can connect to your computer.
That’s it! Now the Support rep is connected and ready to help you with your Support inquires.