ProShow Producer will run on most modern Windows systems. As with any multimedia software, the performance you see in ProShow will depend on your system.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (Windows RT and Windows 10 S not supported, more info)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 1GHz+ processor or better
- 2GB system memory
- Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB ram
- DirectX 8.0 or better
- DVD+R/RW/-R/RW writer
- 70 MB hard drive space
- Requires an active internet connection
64-bit installations of Windows are supported, although ProShow is not a 64-bit application so it will not take full advantage of a 64-bit platform.
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- 1920 x 1080 display
- 2Ghz, dual-core processor or better
- 8GB system memory or more
- Accelerated 3D graphics – 512MB ram or higher
- DirectX 9.0 or better
- Requires and active internet connection
For Blu-ray output, a Blu-ray writer is required. Additional RAM and free hard drive space is also recommended.
For hardware-accelerated encoding in version 9, a compatible Nvidia or Intel GPU and recent device driver is required. See more information here.
Supported Media Types:
DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R, DVD-RW,
DVD-R DL, CD-R, CD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE