At the moment ProShow doesn’t have a feature or one-click solution to merge multiple shows into one single show. However, since ProShow supports the copy and paste function in Windows you can utilize this function to copy the slides in a show and paste them into a secondary show of your choice.
If you are looking for an easy way to include multiple shows to a single output, this can be done using the ‘Shows’ tab found in the Blu-ray, DVD, EXE, Web Show, and or Autorun CD output options. For more information on this topic, click here.
Merging a show into another show is possible with ProShow but requires a little bit of work on your part to make it happen. When using the method outlined below to merge your show you will only be able to merge the slides from one show to another. Unfortunately, you cannot copy and paste the soundtrack or individual songs from one show into another show. So the songs used in the show you are copying your slides from will need to be manually added and synced with the slides again.
Merging shows with ProShow
- Load the show you want to copy the slides from into ProShow
- Then click on the first slide in the timeline and hit Ctrl+A (select all) to select all slides and then Ctrl+C (copy) to copy the slides
- Now close the show that is currently open and load the show you are merging the copied slides into
- Once this show is loaded highlight the location where you want the copied slides to be pasted and then hit Ctrl+V (paste) to paste the copied slides into the slide timeline.
- Lastly you will want to import the audio tracks that you used in the show you copied the slides from by importing them through the normal drag and drop method that you are familiar with in ProShow.
- To Save the changes make sure you hit Save from the top menu bar so these changes take affect.
That’s it! Now both shows are merged together and you are ready to fine tune your show before output.