This message is displayed when trying to run ProShow while your Windows resolution is below 1024×768. It can also occur on Windows 7 when the text size has been increased.
ProShow requires that you have your screen resolution set at or above 1024×768 in order to properly display the interface. If you have a lower resolution then you may not see every option and could find it difficult to navigate through certain dialogs.
Here is how you can prevent this message from appearing
Increase your Screen Resolution
- Right-click on your main desktop screen and select ‘Screen Resolution’
- Locate the ‘Resolution’ drop down box, click on it, then drag the slider to a resolution above 1024×768
Reduce the text size on your screen
- Right-click on your main desktop screen and select ‘Screen Resolution‘
- Locate the option to ‘Make text and other items larger or smaller’ and click on this option.
- Now make sure you have your text size set to either ‘Smaller – 100% (default)’ or ‘Medium – 125%’
- Click ‘Apply’
Now open up ProShow by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop and the message should now be gone.
If you still have issues after trying the above suggestions, please Contact Us and we will look into your issue further.