Downloading and installing CompuPic is easy and just takes a few moments. Use the same download for all installs – new installations, upgrades and trials.
Downloading and Installing CompuPic
- Choose Save when prompted to download. Most browsers today will automatically save the file to your ‘Downloads’ folder located under your User profile in Windows.
- If prompted to choose a location to save the file, use the ‘Save As’ screen to select a location on your computer to save the download. We recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Click the Save (or Open) button to begin the downloading process.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the file you downloaded (the filename will look something like cpicpro32.exe)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the CompuPic installation.
Thats it! You are now ready to run CompuPic!
If you need assistance entering your registration key, Click Here for instructions on how to enter your registration key into CompuPic.