The ProShow Remote app allows you to publish your slideshows directly from ProShow Gold or ProShow Producer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Here are some quick steps to follow to get you up and running with the ProShow Remote app in no time.
- On your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), go to the App Store app, then search for ProShow Remote. Click the “Free” button to begin downloading it.
- Open your show in ProShow Gold or ProShow Producer.
- Go to Publish > ProShow Remote App.
- The “Connect to Remote App” screen will appear, which will give you your computer name as well as an access key code.
- Open the ProShow Remote app on your iOS device, then tap the blue Connect button.
- Choose your computer from the list, enter your access key when prompted, then tap Connect.
- In ProShow, click OK to close the ‘Connected’ window, then choose your desired Video Quality (use 1080p High Quality for best results). Click Publish.
- Your show should begin rendering in ProShow, then it will upload to your device afterward.
- Once finished, your show will appear in the ProShow Remote app under the “downloaded videos” section.
- Tap the thumbnail for the show to play it.
- If you own an Apple TV, you can click the Airplay icon during playback and choose to play on your Apple TV.
If you experience any problems establishing a connection between ProShow and the app, please see the ProShow Remote app FAQ.
There you have it! If you have any problems connecting to the ProShow Remote app, please see the ProShow Remote FAQ.