Here is a step-by-step guide on transferring videos you’ve made with ProShow to a USB flash drive in both Windows and on a Mac.
Transferring video to a USB flash drive
- Connect your USB drive to your computer.
- Make sure your USB drive shows up on your computer.
- Once connected, view the contents on the drive.
- Windows – Press Windows key + E to open Explorer. Click on the USB drive listed under Devices and drives to view the contents of the drive.
- Mac – Press Command + F to open Finder. Click on the USB drive listed under Devices on the left to view the contents of this drive.
- Now click and drag the video file into the folder where your content is stored on your USB flash drive.
- Allow time for the video to transfer over to the drive.
- Once the video is successfully transferred over to your USB drive you are ready to watch the video from the device.
That’s it! Repeat the process for every video you would like to transfer over to your device.